Adaptive Learning for STEM Education: Adaptive Physics Demonstration Webinar
Join our free webinar designed to demonstrate how integrating adaptive learning with your existing classroom teaching can produce the following results:
- Support for individual learning strategies.
- Ensure that your students achieve highest quality of education and training and complete competency of relevant concepts.
- Accelerate the learning process to allow your students to master concept in half the time.
Dr. Sharyn Hardy (E.D.), Vice President of Operations and Projects of intellADAPT, will demonstrate how intellADAPT’s patented technology can help you better achieve your education and learning outcome goals.
Join us for one of the following webinars:
- Friday, February 12, 3PM – 4PM EST
- Tuesday, February 16, 10AM – 11AM EST
- Friday, February 19, 1PM – 2PM EST
- Tuesday, February 23, 7PM – 8PM EST
Are Mac and PC operating applications supported with FreeConferenceCall.com?
Yes, both Mac and PC operating applications are supported with FreeConferenceCall.com.
What are the operating system requirements for FreeConferenceCall.com on Windows and/or Mac?
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Mac OSX 10.7 and up
- Processor: Intel Atom 1.33 GHz or better
- Bandwidth 100Kb/s (HD Audio), 400Kb/s (screen sharing), 500Kb/s (video)
- Video camera supported by OS, integrated or external
I’m having problems connecting to the screen sharing.
This may be due to your firewall. Please contact your network administrator and allow firewall access to the following addresses: host: 18.104.22.168/23, 22.214.171.124/24, 126.96.36.199/23, ports UDP 6000-65534 and TCP 443, and TCP 5040-5060