COME SEE HOW OUR ADAPTIVE LEARNING COURSEWARE CAN HELP YOU TEACH PHYSICS TO YOUR STUDENTS
IntellADAPT has online adaptive learning courseware for Physics meant to supplement your instruction. Our Adaptive Physics course automatically differentiates instruction according to the student’s personal learning strategy enabling him or her to more easily understand the content. This courseware is ready to use and requires minimal time for you to include as a class resource.
- Automatic differentiated instruction for each student requiring drastically reduced time from teachers to use
- Content presented according to student’s personal learning strategy (determined by the courseware) via desktop, tablet, or mobile device
- Physics content appropriate for grades 11-12 or university introductory level
- Real-time assessments and feedback driving revised pathways of content to yield greater comprehension and better outcomes
- Higher course completion rates and improved student performance
Stop by our table #213 in New Orleans January 10-12 and receive a free evaluation of your own preferred learning strategy AND a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
See you at the AAPT Conference soon!
Nish Sonwalkar, CEO
Sharyn Hardy, Vice President of Operations